Monday, September 12, 2011

Submitting Work Via FTP

All assignments for my classes should be submitted digitally via FTP. You'll need to install a free FTP program like Filezilla or FireFTP. If you're unfamiliar with using FTP programs, please ask for help.

I'll email you the login info and we'll go over it in class.

Our directory is publicFTP/Tara and the subfolder for your course.

Inside the course folder:

(1) Please create one folder with your first initial, last name.
(ex: tdonovan)

(2) Inside your folder make a subfolder for each of your assignments.
(ex: assignment 1, assignment 2)

(3) Inside each subfolder, put your named files.
(ex: tdonovan_walk_cycle_001.ma, tdonovan_hydrant_uvs.png)

Feel free to leave me a note as a NOTEPAD, TXT file. Word Files are too slow to launch. Please send me an email if you need to remind me of something about your files.

Please be careful with the files in this shared directory. If you accidentally delete someone else's file please let them and me know asap so it can be restored. Always have backups saved in more than one secure location (ex, a portable hard drive and on a backed-up computer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment