Tuesday, April 10, 2012

WEEK 14: Animation Direction 2: Final Compositing

Can it be your last week already?

This week we're in Room 510 so you can work in AfterEffects. I'll be available to help people who need it. Please let me know if you need to book any last-minute reshoots. I'm still missing some milestones from some people. Please send me via FTP any missing parts asap. My final marks are due on April 24th.

We'll be screening everybody's work, finished or not, at our final class next week. It will be in 515.


We'll take the first few minutes to get set up and save everyone's work onto the desktop.
Please save your final project as an AVI, an MOV, or MPEG4.


Take a look at the wide variety of creative styles coming from your class! It's really exciting to see them all coming together.







No comments:

Post a Comment